Monday, April 4, 2016

Hardwell Successfully Entertains 7.500 Jakarta Crowd For Three Hours

I am Hardwell 1

Two-time world’s no. 1 DJ, HARDWELL, successfully held his I AM HARDWELL – UNITED WE ARE WORLD TOUR in Jakarta, Indonesia, last Saturday, 2 April 2016 at Carnaval Beach, Ancol. Hardwell entertained 7.500 people in the crowd for three hours straight, from 12 midnight all the way till 3 AM.

I am Hardwell 2

After the show, Hardwell thanked the Jakarta crowd through an Instagram picture captioned ‘Thank you I AM Hardwell Jakarta!!’. In the picture, Hardwell is seen wearing a custom-made Indonesian national soccer team jersey with his name at the back that was given by a fan during the meet & greet session prior to the show.

 I am Hardwell 5

Hardwell’s globally renowned I Am Hardwell – United We Are World Tour showcased state-of-the-art full production with a spectacular stage design, amazing lightings, complete with incredible pyrotechnics, and confetti that made the whole experience an unforgetabble one for everyone that was present.

 I am Hardwell 3

The Dutch-origin DJ who was named World’s #1 DJ by DJ Mag in 2013 & 2014, as well as Best International DJ in 2015 in the prestigious DJ Awards, has been on the road to support his highly-anticipated debut album ‘United We Are’ that was released in 2015.

 I am Hardwell 4

Kill The Buzz, a Dutch DJ under Hardwell’s record label Revealed, was the opening act in I Am Hardwell – United We Are Jakarta.



from What's New Jakarta http://ift.tt/1Xe4qiQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment